PILINHA: {__webCacheId=filmBasicInfo_pl_PL, __webCacheKey=461148}
6,4 31
ocen
6,4 10 1 31
Blackout
powrót do forum filmu Blackout

The Rasmus’ Lauri Ylönen has fulfilled one of his life long dreams by writing the score to a new Finnish movie called Blackout. Blackout is a psychological thriller about a man who suffers from amnesia. He wakes from a long coma to find someone has fired a nail into his head with a nail gun. He then begins to trace the events leading up to the trauma. The movie stars popular Finnish actor Petteri Summanen.

“I always wanted to compose a movie score. I read the manuscript and the melodies started to play in my head. Basically I have classical training in music and the themes came alive easily.

I sat down by the piano, put my fingers on the keys and listened to where I should move my hands next”, summarises Lauri.

The theme song of the movie, “Tide”, is performed by debut artist Belle Who.

“She is a very talented indie pop artist from Helsinki and the latest signing on Dynasty Recordings. I have worked on her album for most of this year as I’m the executive producer,” says Lauri. Belle Who’s debut album will be released early in 2009.

The Blackout soundtrack is a Dynasty Recordings release and it’s distributed by Playground Music Finland. Release date is the 17th of December. Blackout has its premiere on the 26th of December in Finland.

ocenił(a) film na 8
mila_16

Lauri made it. This music is very good for this movie :)

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones