ocen
6,9 10 1 3312
7,5 30
ocen krytyków
Godland
powrót do forum filmu Godland

Pytanie

ocenił(a) film na 6

Film zaczyna się wzmianką o znalezieniu na Islandii 8 (chyba) fotografii, które to zdarzenie stało się inspiracją dla scenarzysty. Czy ktokolwiek z Was spotkał się z jakimiś informacjami na ten temat? Jakieś linki? Czy w ogóle takie zdarzenie miało miejsce, czy też jest to fikcja literacka?

ocenił(a) film na 7
Bufo

"It’s only a real thing if you believe in it. When I was talking about the project to my cast & crew and financiers, I always started the story with these photographs. I wanted to create a detail, an object that people could understand to have an anchor. But the story about the box of photos is a lie-I’ve never found it but it helped me imagine it. It was a creative device, part of the fiction." -

ocenił(a) film na 7
Bufo

It’s only a real thing if you believe in it. When I was talking about the project to my cast & crew and financiers, I always started the story with these photographs. I wanted to create a detail, an object that people could understand to have an anchor. But the story about the box of photos is a lie-I’ve never found it but it helped me imagine it. It was a creative device, part of the fiction.

ocenił(a) film na 6
funkacid

Dzięki! Coś tam udało się znaleźć: https://przekroj.pl/kultura/godland-czyli-alchemia-fotografii-mateusz-demski?fbc lid=IwAR37gCFpIpmmM3W5QNvh2HthVDV5k0PytK2BHFTgttMEeDr8Qt1I8nweT_E

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones