oceny
5,4 10 1 952
6,8 4
oceny krytyków
Lunapark
powrót do forum filmu Lunapark

re:mini.scencje

ocenił(a) film na 8

jeśli twoje dziecko najbardziej na świecie kocha filmy, a ty najbardziej na świecie kochasz swoje dziecko, to kup mu cinema speculation - w świątyni, rozdział 17:

In 1981 it seemed every two weeks another horror title was playing at a theatre or drive-in near you. And it was amid this horror movie glut when —in its opening week—I went to see The Funhouse at the UA Del Amo Mall cinemas.
My verdict?
I enjoyed it, well enough, but considered it a touch on the mediocre side.
Then sometime in 2011, I went on a slasher film kick. I rewatched all the slasher films I had seen before, and caught all the ones I had missed or ignored. And after my rewatch of The Funhouse I was a little surprised. I found myself much, much more impressed with Hooper’s direction (the staging of scenes, his dynamic coverage, and the cynical, tawdry, and downright nasty tone he carries throughout the picture), cinematographer Andrew Laszlo’s photography—his towering crane shots—and his imaginative focus pulls, but especially production designer Mort Rabinowitz’s creepy carnival and his immensely effective funhouse set.
But the big surprise was Larry Block’s screenplay.
At first view, it may appear simple and obvious, but on the second go- round, it revealed both a level of depth and even sophistication that forced me to reconsider the whole film.

Westernik

rzadko sie z tobą zgadzam tak jak tym razem. ja dałem 15/10.

ocenił(a) film na 8
kotbury

fajnie, ale nie wpisuj się już nigdy więcej, proszę.

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones