The Dark Knight
8,0 521 652
oceny
8,0 10 1 521652
8,0 50
ocen krytyków
Mroczny Rycerz
powrót do forum filmu Mroczny Rycerz

Zakładam temat, bo nie wiem do końca ( nie potrafiłem znaleźć ), czy już podobny powstał. Proponuje, aby każdy w tym temacie podał przynajmniej jeden cytat z TDK. Najlepszą kwestię... W Filmie ciekawych wypowiedzi nie brakowało, tak więc ja zacznę:

"Why So Serious?"

użytkownik usunięty
stelutd

- Podaj mi jeden powód, aby mój chłopiec nie rozwalił ci głowy
- Co powiesz na sztuczkę magiczną?

Nie pamiętam jak dokładnie było to po polsku, a po angielsku to na pewno coś przekręcę :P

-Chcesz wiedzieć skąd mam te blizny?

ocenił(a) film na 10
fisher

-Chcesz wiedzieć skąd mam te blizny?
-Wiem skąd będziesz miał te.

ocenił(a) film na 10
Filo_20

Ja odpadłem po wymianie zdań miedzy Batmanem i Jokerem, gdy ten ostatni trzymał Rachel nad krawędzią okna:

- Rzuć broń.
- Jasne. Jak tylko zdejmiesz swoją małą maską i pokażesz nam kim jesteś.
- Puść ją.
- Bardzo niefortunny dobór słów.

ocenił(a) film na 10

"You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness,and I won't kill you,because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever."

"You either die a hero or you live long enough to become the villain"

"-Dent! Jesus, I thought you was dead!
-Half..."

"-The criminals in this town used to believe in things. Honor.
Respect.Look at you! What do you believe in? What do you believe in!
- I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger."

"-What did you do?
- I took Gotham's white knight, and brought him down to our level. It wasn't hard. Y'see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little...push."

"Spying on 30 million people is not part of my job description. "

"-Harvey, Harvey, Harvey Dent. Ohh, excuse me, I want to drive! "

ocenił(a) film na 10
stelutd

jeszcze nie oglądałem filmu, ale Joker w trajlerze mowi cos takiego:
"ALL is horribile plan"

ocenił(a) film na 10
Bezimienny_24

W trailerze mówi - It's all part of the plan

stelutd

Batman: Nie potrzebuję pomocy.
Jonathan Crane: Moja diagnoza brzmi inaczej.

ocenił(a) film na 10
stelutd

"why so serius"
"come on hit me, hit me !!"
" halo beutiful" ;p

and

"its simple, kill the Batman"

ocenił(a) film na 10
Bezimienny_24

"This city deserve to a better class of a criminal and I'm gonna give it to him".

stelutd

Kiedy Wayne planował przyznać się, że jest Batmanem (z pamięci):

Alfred: "Mnie pewnie zamkną za to, że byłem wspólnikiem..."
Wayne: "Wspólnikiem? Powiem im, że to był twój pomysł!"

ocenił(a) film na 10
Mieloneq

no i mój ulubiony

"Ha ha ha ho ho ha hi hi ha ha and i've thought my jokes were bad"

ocenił(a) film na 10
FvJ

a i gadaka Morgana z tym kolesiem co chciał szantażować
-Panie X.... ujme to tak, czy naprawdę myśli pan, że pana przełożony jest nocnym mścielem, który noc w noc walczy z całą szumowiną w tym mieście i pan chce go jeszcze szantażować...

w filmie szło to o wiele lepiej, ale narazie tylko raz obejrzałem film, musze jeszcze ze 2 seanse zrobić wtedy zapamietam to lepiej ;)

ocenił(a) film na 10
FvJ

Twierdzi pan, że Bruce Wayne, jeden z najbogatszych i najpotężniejszych ludzi na świecie, okłada co noc po kilkunastu gangsterów gołymi pięściami i pan chce takiego człowieka szantażować? Powodzenia.

De facto nawet fajny jest ten opis Batmana, którego Gordon dokonuje na końcu. No i mnóstwo tekstów Jokera jest fenomenalnych.

ocenił(a) film na 10
Filo_20

"De facto nawet fajny jest ten opis Batmana, którego Gordon dokonuje na końcu"

Mi też się bardzo bardzo podoba:

"Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a dark knight."

użytkownik usunięty
Filo_20

Let me get this straight: You think that your client, one of the wealthiest, most powerful men in the world, is secretly a vigilante who spends his nights beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands. And your plan is to blackmail this person? Good luck.

tu jest mnóstwo fajnych:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0468569/quotes

ocenił(a) film na 10
FvJ

Why so serious to jednak klasyka.
Ja już ten film 9 razy widzialam, a mam go tylko tydzień. Mogłabym polskie napisy bez oglądania napisać xD

ocenił(a) film na 10
stelutd

- A jeżeli będę chciał wrócić na pokład samolotu?
- Polecam dobre biuro podróży.

No i scena przy pierwszym podejściu do naramienników - Może najpierw przeczyta pan instrukcję?

ocenił(a) film na 10
Filo_20

"You see, to them you're just a freak ... like me".

"Good evening Commissioner".

"Let's put a smile on that face".

ocenił(a) film na 8
redzi01

- Proszę znać swoje granice, Paniczu Wayne.
- Batman nie ma granic.
- Ale Pan owszem.
- Nie stać mnie by je poznać.

matpog

"Gooood eeevveeening ladies and gentelmen! We're tonight's enterteinment..."

ocenił(a) film na 10
redzi01

no i już hit"
"This city deserve the better class of criminal, and I gonna give it to them"

"Our orgasnisation is small, but we have a lot of opportunities for agressive expansion"

"I'm the guy with a simple taste, I prefer dynamite, gunpowder and gasoline. You know what this thing have common? the're chip"

ocenił(a) film na 10
FvJ

-If you wanna play games, I wille take a couple of coffe.
- is that a god cop, bad cop routine?

ocenił(a) film na 9
FvJ

"It's a funny world we live in." Czy jakoś tak.

ocenił(a) film na 10
stelutd

"Oh the suit wasnt chip.You already know you bought it"

ocenił(a) film na 10
stelutd

na przyjęciu u Wayn'a gdy wpada Joker i mówi do gości

,,Chcę pogadać z Harve'ym , to nic ważnego" xD

kasztan_2

w ch..j spojlerów robicie przez te przysłowia a byli ludzie ktrzorzy jeszcze filmu nie widzieli

MilesQuaritch

Tacy ludzie raczej nie czytają takiego działu. Chyba, że nie wiedzą, że cytaty to także swego rodzaju spojlery...

użytkownik usunięty
MilesQuaritch

to przysłowia nie są i raczej nie będą :P
Chyba jak ktoś widzi temat "Najlepsze cytaty TDK", to chyba jest na tyle rozgarnięty, ze tam są spojlery i jak nie chce stracić nic z rozrywki, to nie wejdzie przed obejrzeniem filmu.

ocenił(a) film na 10
MilesQuaritch

Micha przeciez ty nie lubisz podobno tegofilmu poza tym podobno widziales ten film juz to skad ta troska i przejecie,

Skad ta powaga "why so seriious ?" :P

ocenił(a) film na 9
stelutd

Cytat i z tej części i z poprzedniej :D:

(Gordon) - Thank you Batman.
(Batman) - You don't have to.
(Gordon) - Yes, I have to.

ocenił(a) film na 9
LONGER_TOM

... i jeszcze jak Joker wydostał się z celi i wziął policjanta za zakładnika:

(Policeman) - What are your demands?!
(Joker) - I want to make a phone call.

(dokładnie to tak nie leciało, ale sens zachowałem;)

ocenił(a) film na 8
LONGER_TOM

Dent "Any psychotic ex-boyfriend I should be afraid of?"
Alfred "Oh, you have no idea..."

ocenił(a) film na 8
Vendetta_2

czy jakos tak:P

ocenił(a) film na 10
LONGER_TOM

Z BB:

- I never said "Thank You".
- And you'll never have to.

Z TDK:

- Thank you.
- You don't have to thank me.
- Tes I do.

Chyba różnica jest spora...

ocenił(a) film na 7
stelutd

"Some people just want to watch the world burn"

"I'm gonna make this pencil disappear"

"You know, you remind of my father...
I hated my father!"

"Why so serious son!"

"-That man in Birma, did you ever catch him?
- Oh yes.
- How?
- We burned the forest down."

ocenił(a) film na 10
simonoc

Bruce Wayne: Targeting me won't get their money back. I knew the mob wouldn't go down without a fight, but this is different. They crossed the line.
Alfred Pennyworth: You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation they turned to a man they didn't fully understand.
Detective Wuertz: Dent! Jesus, I thought you was dead!
Two-Face: Half...
Harvey Dent: The famous Bruce Wayne. Rachel's told me everything about you.
Bruce Wayne: I certainly hope not.
Gotham National Bank Manager: The criminals in this town used to believe in things. Honor. Respect. Look at you! What do you believe in? What do you believe in!
The Joker: I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.
Mayor: [regarding The Joker] What do we got?
Lt. James Gordon: Nothing. No matches on prints, DNA, dental. Clothing is custom, no labels. Nothing in his pockets but knives and lint. No name, no other alias.
[stumbles out of wrecked truck]
The Joker: [to Batman] Come on, I want you do it, I want you to do it. Come on, hit me. *Hit me!*
Happy: So why do they call him "The Joker"?
Dopey: I heard he wears make-up.
Happy: Make-up?
Dopey: Yeah, to scare people. You know, war paint.
Harvey Dent: Alfred, right?
Alfred Pennyworth: That's right, sir.
Harvey Dent: Rachel talks about you all the time. You've known her for her whole life.
Alfred Pennyworth: Not yet, sir.
Harvey Dent: Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should be aware of?
Alfred Pennyworth: [smiles] Oh, you have no idea.
The Joker: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We are tonight's entertainment! I only have one question. Where is Harvey Dent?
[nobody responds; The Joker walks around the room pointing with his shotgun at everyone]
The Joker: You know where Harvey is? You know who he is?
[grabs a man's face]
The Joker: You know where I can find Harvey? I need to talk to him about something. Just something, a little.
[turns the man's face away]
The Joker: No...
Batman: [to The Joker] You wanted me, here I am.
Bruce Wayne: [to Rachel] You know that day you once told me about, when Gotham would no longer need Batman? It's coming.
The Joker: [looks directly at Dinner Guest] You know, you remind of my father.
[takes a knife to dinner guest's neck]
The Joker: ... I hated my father!
The Joker: And I thought my jokes were bad...
The Joker: You know, I'll settle for his loved ones.
Gentleman at Party: We're not intimidated by thugs!
The Joker: [as he smacks his lips] You know, you remind me of my father.
[pulls out his switchblade and brings it to the Gentleman's mouth]
The Joker: I hated my father!
Rachel Dawes: [off screen] Okay, stop!
[turns to face Rachel, tosses the Gentleman to his thugs and approaches Rachel, adjusting his hair with the knife]
The Joker: Well, hello, beautiful. You must be Harvey's squeeze, hmm? And you *are* beautiful.
[hovers around the incredibly nervous Rachel]
The Joker: You look nervous. Is it the scars? You want to know how I got 'em?
[grabs Rachel's head and positions the knife by her mouth]
The Joker: Come here. Hey! Look at me. So I had a wife, beautiful, like you, who tells me I worry too much. Who tells me I ought to smile more. Who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks... look at me! One day, they carve her face. And we have no money for surgeries. She can't take it. I just want to see her smile again, hmm? I just want her to know that I don't care about the scars. So... I stick a razor in my mouth and do this...
[mimics slicing his mouth open with his tongue]
The Joker: ...to myself. And you know what? She can't stand the sight of me! She leaves. Now I see the funny side. Now I'm always smiling!
[Rachel knees the Joker in the groin; he meerly laughs it off]
The Joker: A little fight in you. I like that.
Batman: Then you're going to love me.
The Joker: It's a funny world we live in. Speaking of funny, do you know how I got these scars?
Batman: No! But I know how you got these!
[bumps along while driving hijacked truck]
The Joker: I like this job - I love it!
The Joker: And...here… we...go!
Lt. James Gordon: [to Harvey Dent] Everyone knows you're Gotham's White Knight.
The Joker: [to Det. Stephens] Do you wanna know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little... emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?
Batman: What did you do?
The Joker: I took Gotham's white knight, and brought him down to our level. It wasn't hard. Y'see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little...push.
[laughs]
Bruce Wayne: That man in Burma, did you ever catch him?
Alfred Pennyworth: Oh yes.
Bruce Wayne: How?
Alfred Pennyworth: We burned the forest down.
[last lines]
Lt. James Gordon: Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a dark knight.
The Joker: [to Batman] We really should stop fighting, we'll miss the fireworks!
The Joker: The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules!
The Joker: See, I'm not a monster...I'm just ahead of the curve.
The Joker: See, I'm a man of simple tastes. I like dynamite...and gunpowder...and gasoline! Do you know what all of these things have in common? They're cheap!
[repeated line]
The Joker: Wanna know how I got these scars?
The Joker: [holding a knife inside Gambol's mouth] Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was....a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. Turns to me and he says "Why so serious?" Comes at me with the knife,"Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth. "Let’s put a smile on that face!" And..... Why so serious?
Lucius Fox: Spying on 30 million people is not part of my job description.
The Joker: You'll see, I'll show you, that when the chips are down, these uh... civilized people, they'll eat each other.
The Joker: I want...I want my phone call. I want my phone call.
Detective Stephens: That's nice.
The Joker: How many of your friends have I killed?
Detective Stephens: I'm a twenty year man. I can tell the difference between punks who need a little lesson in manners... and the freaks like you who would just enjoy it.
[pause]
Detective Stephens: And you've killed six of my friends.
The Joker: [faking interest, mouths "six"]
The Joker: People will die. Starting tonight. I'm a man of my word.
The Joker: You see, nobody panics when things go according to plan. Even if the plan is horrifying. If I told people that a gangbanger was going to get shot, or a busload of soldiers was going to get blown up, nobody would panic. Because it's all part of the plan. But tell people that one tiny little mayor is going to die and everyone loses their minds!
The Joker: [speaking to Two-Face] Do I really look like a man with a plan, Harvey? I don't have a plan. The mob has plans, the cops have plans. You know what I am, Harvey? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. I just *do* things. I'm a wrench in the gears. I *hate* plans. Yours, theirs, everyone's. Maroni has plans. Gordon has plans. Schemers trying to control their worlds. I am not a schemer. I show schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. So when I say that what happened to you and your girlfriend wasn't personal, you know I'm telling the truth.
[hands Two-Face a gun]
The Joker: It's a schemer who put you where you are. You were a schemer. You had plans. Look where it got you. I just did what I do best-I took your plan and turned it on itself. Look what I have done to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple bullets. Nobody panics when the expected people get killed. Nobody panics when things go according to plan, even if the plans are horrifying. If I tell the press that tomorrow a gangbanger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will get blown up, nobody panics. But when I say one little old mayor will die, everyone loses their minds! Introduce a little anarchy, you upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I am an agent of chaos. And you know the thing about chaos, Harvey? It's fair.
[with the gun in Two-Face's hand, he places the gun to his forehead; Two-Face pauses and takes out his coin]
Two-Face: [showing the unscarred side] You live.
The Joker: Mm-hm.
Two-Face: [flipping, showing the scarred side] You die.
The Joker: Now we're talking!
The Joker: Harvey, Harvey, Harvey Dent. Ohh, excuse me, I want to drive!
[gets behind the wheel of a semi truck]
The Joker: If you're good at something, never do it for free.
Alfred Pennyworth: I suppose they'll lock me up as well. As your accomplice...
Bruce Wayne: Accomplice? I'm going to tell them the whole thing was your idea.
Bruce Wayne: Do you think I should go to the hospital?
Lt. James Gordon: You don't watch the news very much do you?
Two-Face: Tell your son it's going to be okay, Gordon. Lie, like I lied.
The Joker: [over the PA] Tonight you are all going to be part of a *social experiment*.
James Gordon Jr.: [in bed] Did Batman save you?
Lt. James Gordon: Actually this time I saved him.
Batman: Sometimes, truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.
Alfred Pennyworth: [looks at the large gash on Bruce's arm] Were you mauled by a tiger?
Bruce Wayne: It was a dog...
Alfred Pennyworth: Huh?
Bruce Wayne: It was a big dog!
[pause]
Bruce Wayne: More copycats today, Alfred, with guns.
Alfred Pennyworth: Why don't you hire them and take the weekend off?
Lt. James Gordon: We'll have to hunt you.
Batman: You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, you'll set the dogs on me. But that's what has to happen.
[the Batpod charges]
The Joker: Ooohhh. You want to play. Come on!
Two-Face: The Joker's just a mad dog. I want whoever let him off the leash.
Rachel Dawes: [to Batman after falling out of a window] Let's not do that again.
The Joker: You just couldn't let me go, could you?
Salvatore Maroni: Look, if I tell you, will you let me go?
Two-Face: Can't hurt your chances.
Salvatore Maroni: It was Ramirez.
[Two-Face pulls the coin out and cocks his gun]
Salvatore Maroni: [panicking] But you said...
Two-Face: I said it couldn't hurt your chances.
[flips coin; good side]
Two-Face: You're a lucky man.
[flips again; bad side]
Two-Face: But he's not.
Salvatore Maroni: Who?
Two-Face: Your driver.
[buckles seat belt and shoots the driver in the back; the car goes flying off the road.]
Bruce Wayne: What about getting back into the plane?
Lucius Fox: I would recommend you find a good travel agent.
Bruce Wayne: Without it landing.
Lucius Fox: [smiles] Now that's more like it, Mr. Wayne.
Alfred Pennyworth: Know your limits, Master Wayne.
Bruce Wayne: Batman has no limits.
Alfred Pennyworth: But you do, sir.
Bruce Wayne: Well, can't afford to know them.
The Joker: You have nothing to threaten me with. Nothing to do with all your strength.
The Joker: You just couldn't let me go could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You truly are incorruptible aren't you? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness, and I won't kill you, because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
Batman: You'll be in a padded cell forever.
The Joker: Maybe we can share one. Then we'll be doubling up the rate this city's inhabitants are losing their minds.
Batman: You don't want to hurt the boy, Harvey.
Two-Face: It's not about what I want, it's about what's fair!
Bruce Wayne: [after walking into his restaurant] Why don't we put some tables together?
Harvey Dent: I don't think they'll let us.
Bruce Wayne: They should…I own the place.
Bruce Wayne: [defending Gotham] I grew up here, I turned out OK.
Judge Freel: [after witness attempts to kill Dent] Take the witness away.
Harvey Dent: Your Honor, I'm not finished.
Harvey Dent: You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
Salvatore Maroni: [Batman holds him out over a ledge] If you're trying to intimidate someone, you should pick a better spot. From here, the fall wouldn't kill me.
Batman: I'm counting on it.
[he drops Maroni off the ledge, breaking his legs]
The Joker: [to Batman] You didn't think I'd risk losing the battle for Gotham's soul in a fistfight with you, did you?
Harvey Dent: The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.
Alfred Pennyworth: When I was in Burma, a long time ago, my friends and I were working for the local Government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders, bribing them with precious stones. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. We were asked to take care of the problem, so we started looking for the stones. But after six months, we couldn't find anyone who had traded with him. One day I found a child playing with a ruby as big as a tangerine. The bandit had been throwing the stones away.
Bruce Wayne: Then why steal them?
Alfred Pennyworth: Because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.
The Joker: [to the mob] I know what you're afraid of. I know why you choose to have your little "group therapy sessions" in broad daylight.
[pause]
The Joker: The Batman.
Gambol: [to The Joker] Give me one reason why I shouldn't have my boy here rip your head off.
The Joker: How about a magic trick?
[pulls out a pencil and sticks it upright into the table]
The Joker: I'm gonna make this pencil... disappear.
[Gambol's thug walks over to kill The Joker, who pushes his face into the pencil and kills him]
The Joker: Ta-daa! It's... gone!
Lucius Fox: Let me get this straight: You think that your client, one of the wealthiest, most powerful men in the world, is secretly a vigilante who beats criminals to a pulp with his bare hands. And your plan is to blackmail this person? Good luck.
[Batman has just fought off Scarecrow and a group of Batman wannabes]
Batman: Don't let me find you out here again.
Brian: We're trying to help you!
Batman: I don't need help.
Dr. Jonathan Crane: Not my diagnosis!
Brian: What gives you the right? What's the difference between you and me?
[Batman lowers himself into the Batmobile]
Batman: I'm not wearing hockey pads!
Harvey Dent: [after taking a malfunctioning gun from an assassin] Carbon fiber. .28 Caliber, made in China. If you want to kill a public servant Mr. Maroni, I suggest you buy American.
Maroni's Mistress: It's too loud in here, we can't hear each other talk.
Salvatore Maroni: What makes you think I want to hear you talk?
Gambol: You're crazy.
The Joker: No, I'm not. No...I'm *not.*
Batman: Why do you want to kill me?
The Joker: [laughs] Kill you? I don't want to kill you! What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off mob dealers? No, no, you... you complete me.
Bruce Wayne: People are dying, Alfred. What would you have me do?
Alfred Pennyworth: Endure, Master Wayne. Take it. They'll hate you for it. But that's the point of Batman, he can be the outcast. He can make the choice that no one else can make, the right choice.
Bruce Wayne: Well today I found out what Batman can't do. He can't endure this. Today you finally get to say "I told you so."
Alfred Pennyworth: Today, sir, I don't want to.
[pauses for several moments]
Alfred Pennyworth: But I did bloody tell you.
[Gambol makes a threat; Joker opens his coat to reveal setup of grenades on a string, which he starts to tug.]
The Joker: Now, let's not *blow* things out of proportion here...You know what? You let me know when you start taking things a bit more seriously.
[takes out Joker card and sets it on the table]
The Joker: Here's my *card*.
Gambol: You think you can just come in here and take our money?
The Joker: Yeah.
Lt. James Gordon: That was a very brave thing you did, Wayne.
Bruce Wayne: What, trying to catch the light?
Lt. James Gordon: You mean you weren't protecting the van?
Bruce Wayne: [completely oblivious] Why? Who's in it?
The Joker: Let's turn the clocks back. A year ago, these cops and lawyers wouldn't dare cross any of you. I mean, what happened? Did your - did your balls drop off? Hmm?
Reese: They're trying to kill me!
Lt. James Gordon: Well, maybe Batman will save you.
The Chechen: [after bringing out a man under the influence of fear toxin] Look at what your drugs did to my customers.
Scarecrow: Buyer beware. I told you my compound would take you places. I never said they'd be places you wanted to go.
The Chechen: My business...repeat customers...
Scarecrow: If you don't like what I have to offer, you can buy from someone else. Assuming Batman left anyone to buy from.
The Joker: [to Gambol's thugs] Now, our operation is small but there is a lot of potential for 'aggressive' expansion. So which one of you fine gentlemen would like to join our team? Oh, there's only one spot open right now so we're gonna have...
[breaks pool cue over knee]
The Joker: tryouts.
[throws broken pool cue at the thugs]
The Joker: Make it fast.
Two-Face: You thought we could be decent men at indecent times. But you were wrong; the world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is chance.
[holds up his coin]
Two-Face: Unbiased.
[looks at Gordon]
Two-Face: Unprejudiced. Fair.
Lt. James Gordon: It was my fault Harvey! I'm sorry!
Lucius Fox: It uses sonar to give you a real-time image of the surroundings.
Bruce Wayne: Using sonar to see? Just like a...
[begins to say “Bat” then pauses]
Lucius Fox: Like a submarine Mr. Wayne, like a submarine.
Batman: [interrogating Maroni on whereabouts of The Joker] He must have friends!
Salvatore Maroni: [incredulous] Friends? Have you met this guy?
The Joker: [Batman slams The Joker’s head on a table] Never start with the head, the victim gets all fuzzy.
The Joker: Those mob fools want you gone so they can get back to the way things were. But I know the truth: there's no going back. You've changed things ... forever.
Batman: Where is Dent?
The Joker: You have all these rules and you think they'll save you.
Lt. James Gordon: [Batman slams the Joker against a wall] He's in control.
Batman: I have one rule.
The Joker: Then that's the rule you'll have to break to know the truth.
Batman: Which is?
The Joker: The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules. And tonight you're gonna break your one rule.
Batman: I'm considering it.
The Joker: No, there's only minutes left, so you're gonna have to play my little game if you want to save one of them.
Commissioner Gillian B. Loeb: [regarding the Joker's threat on his life] Gordon, in my time in office, I have received numerous threats from terrorists. I found the rational solution to these situations a long time ago.
[pulls out a bottle of whiskey and a glass]
Lt. James Gordon: [to the Joker] Got you, you son of a bitch!
Bruce Wayne: Criminals aren't complicated Alfred. We just need to figure out what he's after.
The Joker: I had a vision, of a world without Batman. The mob ground out a little profit and the police tried to shut them down, one block at a time. And it was so... boring. I've had a change of heart. I don't want Mr.Reese spoiling everything, but why should I have all the fun? Let's give someone else a chance. If Coleman Reese isn't dead in sixty minutes then I blow up a hospital.
Harvey Dent: Well, I guess no answer is a no.
Rachel Dawes: Harvey...
Harvey Dent: It's someone else, isn't it?
Rachel Dawes: Harvey...
Harvey Dent: Just tell me it's not Wayne, the guy's a complete…
[Bruce comes up behind him and grabs him in a chokehold]
Rachel Dawes: What are you doing?
The Joker: Are you the real Batman?
Brian: No.
The Joker: No? Then why do you dress like him?
Brian: He's a symbol... that we don't have to be afraid of scum like you.
The Joker: Yeah, you do, Brian. You *really* do!
Bruce Wayne: I'm doing the best I can, with what I know.
The Joker: We made it!
Salvatore Maroni: I thought all the D.A. did was play golf with the mayor?
Harvey Dent: Tee off's at one-thirty Maroni, more than enough time to put you away.
The Joker: This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them. Tell your men they work for me now. This is *my* city.
The Chechen: They won't work for a freak...
The Joker: [mocking his accent] A freak...
[pulls out his switchblade and tosses it to some goons who grabs the Chechen]
The Joker: Why don't we cut you up into little pieces and feed you to your pooches? Hmm? And then we'll see how loyal a hungry dog really is. It's not about money... it's about... sending a message. Everything burns.
Lt. James Gordon: Harvey Dent never made it home.
The Joker: Of course not.
Lt. James Gordon: What have you done with him?
The Joker: Me? I was right here.
[holds up his arms in handcuffs]
The Joker: Who did you leave him with? Your people? That's assuming of course that they are still your people, and not Maroni's. Does it depress you, commissioner? To know just how alone you really are? Does it make you feel responsible for Harvey Dent's current predicament?
Lt. James Gordon: Where is he?
The Joker: What's the time?
Lt. James Gordon: What difference does that make?
The Joker: Well, depending on the time, he may in one spot or several.
Lt. James Gordon: If we're gonna play games...
[takes off Joker's handcuffs]
Lt. James Gordon: I'm gonna need a cup of coffee.
The Joker: Ah, the good cop, bad cop routine?
Lt. James Gordon: Not exactly.
Grumpy: I'm bettin' The Joker told you to kill me soon as we loaded the cash.
The Joker: No, no. I kill the bus driver.
Grumpy: Bus driver? What bus driver?
[a school bus drives through the wall and kills Grumpy]
Lt. James Gordon: Dent is in there with them! We have to save Dent! I have to save Dent!
Batman: I'm whatever Gotham needs me to be.
The Joker: [to the mob] Oh, and by the way, the suit, it wasn't cheap. You oughta know, you bought it.
Lt. James Gordon: [speaking to Harvey Dent] I don't get political points for being an idealist... I have to do the best I can with what I have.
Bruce Wayne: I need a new suit.
Lucius Fox: Yes, three buttons is a little '90's, Mr. Wayne.
Bruce Wayne: I'm not talking fashion, so much as function.
[hands him a diagram]
Lucius Fox: You want to be able to turn your head.
Bruce Wayne: Sure would make backing out of the driveway easier.
Bruce Wayne: How about dogs? Will it protect me from dogs?
Lucius Fox: No, but it will protect you from cats.

ocenił(a) film na 10
Wojtek_dpo

Ups.Bez przerw się wkleiło ;)

ocenił(a) film na 9
simonoc

The Joker: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We are tonight's entertainment! I only have one question. Where is Harvey Dent?
[nobody responds; The Joker walks around the room pointing with his shotgun at everyone]
The Joker: You know where Harvey is? You know who he is?
[grabs a man's face]
The Joker: You know where I can find Harvey? I need to talk to him about something. Just something, a little.
[turns the man's face away]
The Joker: No...

The Joker: Do you wanna know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little... emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?

The Joker: Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was....a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. Turns to me and he says "Why so serious?" Comes at me with the knife,"Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth. "Let’s put a smile on that face!" And..... Why so serious?

The Joker: If you're good at something, never do it for free.

Grumpy: I'm bettin' The Joker told you to kill me soon as we loaded the cash.
The Joker: No, no. I kill the bus driver.
Grumpy: Bus driver? What bus driver?
[a school bus drives through the wall and kills Grumpy]

The Joker: And...here… we...go!

użytkownik usunięty
drivt

"Jedyne co możecie robić z rękami to trzymać się życia"

użytkownik usunięty
stelutd

w tym filmie jest cala masa prawdziwych perelek. wymienie tylko dwa ulubione:

pierwszy (a wlasciwie to cala scena na ktora sklada sie przede wszystkim to co dzieje sie na ekranie), po ktorej cala sala buchnela smiechem:
ganster: podaj mi jeden powod dla ktorego nie powinnismy Cie teraz rozwalic
Joker: pokaze wam sztuczke. ten olowek - zniknie. ta-daaam!

i ostatnia scena, kiedy Gordon mowi do swojego syna o Batmanie. miodzio, miodzio i jeszcze raz miodzio!

ocenił(a) film na 10

A wymówka dlaczego Wayne wyjeżdża z kraju xD jest zarąbista, zniszczyła mnie ! :P

Nie pamiętam jak to leciało na tym plakacie ale jakoś tak:
BALET ODWOŁANY
Miliarder ucieka z rosyjską grupą baletnic

ocenił(a) film na 9
marc2004

teksty Jokera :)
http://borques.blogspot.com/2008/08/awesome-joker-part-1.html
do posłuchania

marc2004

Joker do Rachel Dawes : Masz w sobie trochę walki. Lubię to.
Batman: Więc mnie pokochasz.

a pozniej

Batman: Puść ją ...
Joker: Bardzo niefortunny dobór słów

użytkownik usunięty

do Gamble'a przychodzi grupa ludzi, który przynoszą martwego (taaa :P) Jokera.
Gamble: 500 tysięcy za martwego
Joker: a za żywego?

ocenił(a) film na 9
stelutd

Akcja w samochodzie:

Two Face: (rzut monetą) "Masz szczęście"
Two Face: (drugi rzut monetą) "Ale on nie"
Maroni: "Kto?"
Two Face: "Kierowca" (Dent zabija kierowcę i samochód rozpieprza się na ulicy)

ocenił(a) film na 9
kubenson

wie ktos jak leciał ten tekst o psie goniacym samochody, ale po angielsku? z góry dzięki

ocenił(a) film na 10
Toddett

here you are:

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! You know, I just, do things."

ocenił(a) film na 9
FvJ

thanks

ocenił(a) film na 10
Toddett

"I am like a dog chasing cars", "Who knows when I will cath some" chyba jakoś tak

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones