ocen
7,8 10 1 189851
7,1 25
ocen krytyków
Oszukana
powrót do forum filmu Oszukana
ocenił(a) film na 8
yamaha299_fw

Cytat z Wikipedii: Christine Collins stayed in denial over the murder of her son Walter, and chose to believe that Walter may have still been alive in spite of the fact that the State of California had absolutely no doubt that Sarah Louise Northcott, Gordon Northcott and Sanford Clark had all participated in the murders of the two Winslow Brothers and Walter Collins, and that Walter Collins was indeed dead. Całość można przeczytać tutaj: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wineville_Chicken_Coop_Murders

ocenił(a) film na 9
yamaha299_fw

Według mnie Walter nie żyje.Argumentuje to tym ze dobijał by już 100 ki

ocenił(a) film na 8
yamaha299_fw

Czytałam o tej sprawie i ponoć matka Northcotta, która pomagała w morderstwach (nie jest to uwzględnione w filmie) przyznała się do zabicia Waltera. Ogólnie można poszperać w internecie na angielskojęzycznych stronach jest sporo informacji o tej sprawie, również zdjęć.

ocenił(a) film na 8
kobi1991

http://forum.kusadasi.biz/threads/changeling-terrific-movie-by-clint-eastwood.17 175/ - polecam

"Cuevas: Writer James Jeffery Paul spent more than a decade exhuming Northcott's life. Some of it parallels the life of Walter Collins.

Both had mothers who would do anything for their sons. But only Northcott's mother possessed the kind of love that could hide her son's unspeakable crimes.

Paul: And then he brought Walter Collins back, and after a few days, she told Stewart, "This little boy, you've kept him here too long. We've really got to get rid of him." And he said, "OK, mom. I'll shoot him." And she said, "No, no no! That'll make too much noise. Someone will hear. Use an ax."

And then she took Sanford's hand and Stewart's and said "we've got to each strike a blow so that if we're caught we'll all share equally in the guilt." And it was she who struck the death blow. It was she who killed Walter."

ocenił(a) film na 8
kobi1991

Wychodzi więc na to, że zabili go we troje - zmuszony do tego Sanford, Northcott i jego matka (lub babka bo w pewnym momencie twierdziła, że jest on synem jej córki, którą zgwałcił własny ojciec - porąbana historia), która zadała śmiertelny cios. Zeznania Sanforda potwierdzają tą wersję.
Szkoda, że film zostawia widzów w złudnej nadziei.

ocenił(a) film na 5
yamaha299_fw

Żyje. Podobno kucharzy na pustyni gdzieś w Nowym Meksyku..

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones