ocen
6,6 10 1 163620
6,0 27
ocen krytyków
Parnassus
powrót do forum filmu Parnassus

Wrażenia z imdb

ocenił(a) film na 10

Opinie na imdb nie nastrajają tak optymistycznie jak nasze rodzime.
Tam fim ma 3.080 głosów i średnią ocenę 7.0.
Pozwolę sobie przytoczyć jeden z komentarzy.
Ciekaw jestem, czy są tacy, którzy odbierają film inaczej.

"oh dear. I was expecting to find this disappointing (like most of Gilliam's efforts since Time Bandits) but even I was surprised at just how disappointing this was. The acting was atrocious (Ledger particularly uncomfortable I thought) with only Plummer carrying it off with any aplomb. Gilliam simply cannot direct actors. The effects were goodish, but nothing spectacular - most averagely good films these days have great SFX anyway, so we've come to expect a lot more. But there was so much wrong with this film it's hard to know where to start. OK, 1) plot - this was badly conceived and badly executed. We should have started with Valentia's birth and gone on from there. 2) acting - as mentioned above, truly excruciating in parts: Lily Cole is NOT an actress (Charlie Brooks from EastEnders would have been a better choice), Andrew Garfield has never been more annoying, and Verne Troyer can only play Mini-Me (shame, 'cos I loved him in Celebrity Big Brother). And as for Ledger, I thought he was great as The Joker, but here he was treading water, and yes, as other posters have written, it's not his fault he didn't know this was his last screen performance. 3) the script: it was lamentably unwitty and undeveloped, like a first draft scribbled on the back of an envelope. Failed to deliver any of the magic or drive that the film so badly needed. Altogether, a massive failure, which despite its adversities, momentously fell short of its promise. Gilliam has always been a patchy director (Time Bandits, Fisher King good, Brazil, Twelve Monkeys OK; Baron Munchhausen, Brothers Grimm execrable) but this was bottom of the pile for me. Sorry Tel, 'cos I loved your Python animations... "

erea

Polacy u nas się chyba za bardzo napalają ze względu na zmarłego Ledgera i powszechnie uwielbianego Deppa. Nie mówię, że to słaby film, ale szczerze wątpię, że jest aż tak rewelacyjny, żeby mieć notę 9,55. No nie wiem, poczekam na premierę i wtedy ocenię;D Pozdrawiam;P

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones