Christian SlaterI

Christian Michael Leonard Slater

17 646 ocen gry aktorskiej
powrót do forum osoby Christian Slater

Jedno z kultowych haseł z "Pump up the volume" - dla mnie jak dotąd najlepszego filmu w dorobku Christiana Slatera. Jak na Was działają egzystencjalne wywody Harrego Hardona? Według mnie świetnie pasują do klimatu filmu i pozwoliły na stworzenie jednej z najlepszych postaci w historii kina młodzieżowego. W niczym nie przesadzając - kiedyś ten film odmienił moje życie (!). Również wiele osób z całego świata ma podobne odczucia i uważa ten film za kultowy!
WARTO ZAPAMIĘTAĆ:
- "Everything is polluted. The environment, the government, the schools you name it. Speaking of schools. I was walking the households the other day and I asked myself. Is there live after high school? Because I can't face tomorrow, let alone a whole year of this shit."
- "(...) Happy Harry Hardon reminding you to eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."
- "Everywhere I look it seems everything is sold out. My dad sold out. And my mom sold out years ago when she had me. And then they sold me out when they brought me to this hole in the world. They made me everything I am today so naturally I hate the bastards."
- "You see, there's nothing to do anymore. Everything decents been done. All the great themes have been used up. Turned into theme parks. So I don't really find it cheerful to be living in totally exhausted decade where there is nothing to look forward to and no one to look up to. That was deep."
- "I don't know. Everywhere I look it seems that someone's getting butt surfed by the system. Parents are always talking about the system, and the sixties and how cool it was. Well look at where the sixties got them hey!"
-"And now , all my horny listeners, get one hand free because yes, the eat me beat me lady is back. 'Come in. Every night you enter me like a criminal. You break into my brain, but you're no ordinary criminal. You put your feet up, you drink your can of Pepsi, you start to party,
you turn up my stereo. Songs I've never heard, but I move anyway. You get me crazy, I say 'Do it.' I don't care just do it. Jam me, jack me, push me, pull me - talk hard!'............ I like that. Talk Hard. I like the idea that a voice can just go somewhere uninvited and just kind of hang out like a dirty thought in a nice clean mind. To me a thought is like a virus. You know, it can just kill all the healthy thoughts and just take over. That would be serious."
- "(...) anyway one day I woke up and I realised I was never going to be normal and so I said fuck it, I said so be it and Happy Harry Hardon was born."
- "Happy Harry Hardon - Suicide is wrong, but the interesting thing about it is how uncomplicated it seems. There you are, you got all these problems swarming around your brain, and here is one simple, one incredibly simple solution. I'm just surprised it doesn't happen every day around here. No now they're going to say I said offing yourself is simple, but no, no, no, no, it's not simple. It's like everything else you have to read the fine print. For instance, assuming
there is a heaven who would ever wanna go there, you know. I mean think about it, sitting on this cloud, you know it's nice, it's quiet, there's no teachers, there's no parents, but guess what? There's nothing to do. Fucking boring."
- "At least pain is real. You look around and you see nothing is real, but the pain is real. You know, even this show isn't real. This isn't me; I'm using a voice disguiser. I'm a phoney fuck just like my Dad, just like
anybody. You see, the real me is just as worried as the rest of you. They say I'm disturbed, well of course I'm disturbed. I mean we're all disturbed, and if we're not, why not? Doesn't this blend of blindness and blandness want to make you do something crazy? Then why not do something crazy? It makes a hell of a lot of sense than blowing you fucking brains out you know. Go nuts, go crazy, get creative! You got problems? You just chuck'em, nuke'em! They think you're moody? Make'em think you're crazy, make'em think you might snap! They think you got attitude? You show'em some real attitude! Come on, go nuts, get crazy. Hey no more Mr. Nice Guy. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh god!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh yes. "
SO BE IT !!! :)

Andre_11

Strasznie lubie tego aktora, a ten film uwazam za swietny jak na tak skromna produkcje.

Dla mnie kultowym haslem jest zdecydowanie bardziej "SO BE IT!" i tak juz zostanie na wieki wiekow;]

Film, ktory mozna ogladac wiele, wiele razy. Na prawde wart polecenia.

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones