Gerard ButlerI

Gerard James Butler

35 286 ocen gry aktorskiej
powrót do forum osoby Gerard Butler

Zobaczcie co ma na palcu. http://www.superiorpics.com/gerard_butler/pictures/3C7V800587224_picture.html [www.superiorpics.com/ge...]

Jane_Doe

Na palcu ma obrączkę, którą otrzymał od swojej asystentki Toni.
To co powiedział w wywiadzie:

What's the story behind the ring and bracelet he always wears? This quote is from our June 2004 interview with Gerard:

" ANSWER: "You know, funnily enough, .the reason I met Tonya [his assistant] was though an ex-girlfriend of mine.who I went out with for a couple of years and she got me [the ring] after two weeks of going out, it freaked me out because it's inscripted 'Dedicated to the one I love.' We were only seeing each other for two weeks and I was like 'wait a minute, wait a minute, are you saying you love me?' She had one from a previous boyfriend. So it was kind of strange that she had one from a previous boyfriend."

Jak się ożeni, natychmiast wszystkich zainteresowanych poinformuję.
Pozdrawiam.

Jane_Doe

Z tego fragmentu wynika że dostal ja od swojej ex a nie od asystentki.

banshee11

Ja tez kiedys slyszalam w wywiadzie, ze dostał ją od swojej ex dziewczyny. Chyba, ze ta ex to jego obecna asystentka? :)

InesVarjo

Sorry, macie rację tę obrączkę dostał od swojej ex dziewczyny /nie Toni/. Na GB.net znalazłam informacje na ten temat.

Ring given to him by a former girlfriend - Crafted by a very exclusive jeweller in London called Wright & Teague. They are a husband and wife team who are well known for their unique jewelry artistry (sort of an English version of our American "James Avery"). The ring (inscribed with "Dedicated to the one I Love" is part of their "Inscription Rings" collection appropriately.

Pozdrawiam

baby

ZAraz zaraz..czyli jest żónaty czy nie?

Nattimma

Czyli nie jest żonaty (chyba, że w ostatnim czasie coś uległo zmainie i ja tego nie wiem) :) ;)

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones