Helen Mirren

Helen Lydia Mironoff

31 125 ocen gry aktorskiej
powrót do forum osoby Helen Mirren

o helen mirren

użytkownik usunięty

czy ktoś zna jakieś fajne ciekawostki np.jaki kolor lubi albo jakiego aktora lub aktorkę itp.?

Znalazłam coś takiego na stronie o Helen:

When were you happiest?
I remember thinking, when I was in my early 30s, that this is the best age to be, and I still believe your 30s are a wonderful time. But I think I am pretty happy now.

What is your greatest fear?
I am afraid in aeroplanes.

What is your earliest memory?
The smell of chocolate. I was in Germany where my father was on business. I was about three or four and at that time, in postwar Britain, I had never had chocolate.

Which living person do you most admire, and why?
At the moment, Camilla Batman-Ghelidja is someone I deeply admire.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
My procrastination and my intrinsic laziness.

What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Mean-spiritedness.

Aside from a property, what’s the most expensive thing you’ve bought?
I suppose a car, but I don’t buy expensive things. I’ve never bought a new car, and I haven’t actually bought one for 15 years.

What is your most treasured possession?
A little, gold-leafed, wooden Buddha.

Where would you like to live?
I like the way I live, which is between many different places.

What would your super power be?
The ability to eat absolutely anything and never get fat.

What makes you depressed?
In a nutshell, Sarah Palin.

What do you most dislike about your appearance?
I am not too keen on my nose, I don’t like my knees, I hate my ankles, I am unsure about my behind, I don’t like my legs at all. I am not too sure about my chin, my forehead is a bit dodgy. But, overall, I can live with it.

If you could bring something extinct back to life, what would you choose?
There are so many beautiful animals that share this planet with us that we are about to lose and must save.

Who would play you in the film of your life?
I often find myself in movies where they need to get a younger me, because I am too old to play the younger me. I recently met a fabulous young actor called Jessica Chastain who will be playing the younger me in The Debt.

What is your most unappealing habit?
Not answering phone calls. I think it’s because I’ve a slight phone phobia.

What is your favourite smell?
Newly mown grass is lovely, as long as it doesn’t come with the drone of the electric mower.

What is your favourite book?
My favourite book, like my favourite role, is the one I happen to be doing at the time.

What would be your fancy dress costume of choice?
I do love fancy dress and I love Mardi Gras in New Orleans - I’d wear something sparkly with a pink wig.

What is the worst thing anyone’s said to you?
Many years ago I had a funny experience in a lift at the BBC rehearsal rooms. Something I’d been in had just been on television and there were two people discussing it. They didn’t realise I was who I was. One said, ‘What did you think of that thing last night?’ And the other said, ‘I thought it was quite good, but she was terrible.’

What is your guiltiest pleasure?
I adore Project Runway and I am a bit partial to America’s Next Top Model.

What do you owe your parents?
I was very lucky, I had wonderful parents living in an insignificant dormitory town, in a lower-middle-class/working-class environment, who gave me everything. Mostly what they gave me was love.

What is the worst job you’ve done?
Working in a department store.

What single thing would improve the quality of your life?
To be able to tele-transport from one country to another.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
To still be working!

Jest ateistką :)

Lubi zespół Queens of the stone age.

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones