Meat Loaf

Marvin Lee Aday

3 926 ocen gry aktorskiej
powrót do forum osoby Meat Loaf

"Do you believe in destiny? Personally, I never believed in destiny.
S. Lem once laughed at fate when he wrote about the so-called "button sellers" But sometimes, rather rarely, it is as Terry Prattchet wrote, this is the moment, this brief revelation, when the universe opens up and shows us something,

How else to explain that a certain type of female beauty that SOMEONE has sensitized me to all my life (it's funny that it happened before this woman was born) materialized in my work as a living woman. ?

The rest was done as in the poem "In Passing (À une Passante)" by Charles Baudelaire
(translated by J. Opęchowski)

I am not interested in exaltation, but this moment lifted me above the ground for a moment (metaphor) and not shows signs of weakening.
So sometimes, however, rather rarely, destiny does appear in our lives (I'm not complaining in this case.)"

baszarteg_filmweb

"Sometimes we're on a collision course, and we just don't know it. Whether it's by accident or by design, there's not a thing we can do about it."

-"The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones