Tom HardyI

Edward Thomas Hardy

128 428 ocen gry aktorskiej
powrót do forum osoby Tom Hardy

Tom Hardy o Jokerze!

użytkownik usunięty

Q: Did you have any apprehension for being the guy that would follow Heath Ledger's Joker?

TH: No, I don't think absolutely. That would be putting myself in a competition with somebody who's clearly brilliant. And it's not a question of whose talent is greater or whose work is greater. It's just trying to be the best that we can be. I'm not trying to be better than somebody else. What he did was amazing. That's that. I've got a part I've got to play, and I want to play my part.

Hardy talks about the differences between Bane and The Dark Knight’s villain, the Joker.

The Joker didn’t care—he just wanted to see the world burn, and he was a master of chaos and destruction, unscrupulous and crazy. Bane is not that guy. There is a very meticulous and calculated way about Bane. There is a huge orchestration of organization to his ambition. He is also a physical threat to Batman. There is nothing vague about Bane. No jokes. He’s a very clean, clear villain.

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones