Wesley Snipes

Wesley Trent Snipes

15 830 ocen gry aktorskiej
powrót do forum osoby Wesley Snipes

za niepłacone podatki. Kolejny przykład równych i równiejszych.

Hans_Kloss

Za wpłacenie kaucji jest wolny, może pracować i podróżować za granice. Nigdzie się nie ukrywa w innym kraju. Jak nie wiesz dokładnie to nie pisz głupot

"On April 24, 2008, Snipes was sentenced to three years in prison for willful failure to file federal income tax returns under 26 U.S.C. § 7203.[25][26][27] While defense lawyers urged leniency, prosecutors argued that Snipes should be made an example of because of his fame.[6] Kahn was sentenced to ten years in prison, and Rosile was sentenced to four and half years in prison.[28] As of 2010, Snipes remains free on bail to work, even traveling internationally, while he appeals his conviction.[29][30] In April 2009, the Los Angeles Wave reported that Snipes has refused to answer certain questions in connection with a talent agency lawsuit in which the agency claims that Snipes owes over $1.4 million in commissions. Snipes is reported to have taken the position that his answers could incriminate him in a federal tax investigation. Lawyers for the talent agency stated that Snipes' lawyer advised the lawyers for the talent agency that "Snipes and his [ . . . ] companies are under an additional investigation by the Internal Revenue Service and Snipes would be asserting his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination and would not answer any questions at his deposition."[31] On May 22, 2008, the trial court ruled that Snipes may remain free while his appeal is being considered.[32]"

Hans_Kloss

O jeju ...
Mam gdzieś co robi w życiu prywatnym. Aktorem jest co najmniej bardzo dobrym. Fantastycznie w trylogii Blade, Championie, Biali nie potrafią skakać ... zresztą- długo by wymieniać. Fakt - zdarzały mu się słabe role, ale komu się nie zdarzały ?

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones