Dogs of Berlin
7,4 7 142
oceny
7,4 10 1 7142
Berlińskie psy
powrót do forum serialu Berlińskie psy

Sezon 2?

ocenił(a) serial na 9

Czy będzie drugi sezon serialu? Ktoś coś wie?:)

karolinawitek

jest duża szansa....;D
https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/dogs-of-berlin-season-2-renewal-status-and -release-date/

ocenił(a) serial na 8
karolinawitek

Będzie w tym roku.

"Netflix has officially not announced the release date for the second season. Netflix has not either marked it as a limited series. Also, the sources verified the release to happen in 2020. But, the indroduction of pandemic throughout the world has created impact in the production. Similarly, the rating and the popularity of the series is extremely high. In addition, looking through the way of the first season, it took almost a year for its release. Surely, Netflix will go for the second season of Dogs of Berlin. Also, from many sources, the series second season will be available for streaming within the second quarter of 2021. Also, the stars of the series have confirmed the release of the second season within June of 2021."

balca

I co, wiadomo coś?

miotacz plomieni

nosz kuźwa wracam tu co jakis czas, szukajac info gdzie indziej i ni widu, ni slychu, a tak zaj... serial niemiecki, ze az ciezko sie bylo oderwac te .............pieprzone 5 (!) lat temu. Ale nadal czekam :P

ocenił(a) serial na 7
qzka

Sezon drugi pojawi sie na NETFLIX prawdopodobnie 29 listopada 2024

karolinawitek

Akcja się zatrzymała w takim momencie, że w sumie powinien być 2 sezon.

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones