PILINHA: {__webCacheId=filmBasicInfo_pl_PL, __webCacheKey=608720}
8,3 3 252
oceny
8,3 10 1 3252
Deus Ex
powrót do forum gry Deus Ex

Osobiście rozegrałem wszystkie 3 zakończenia gry. Jak wiemy każde z nich doprowadzi do globalnej ekonomicznej katastrofy...
Mam pytanie odnośnie cytatów przy każdym zakończeniu z osobna.
Czy ktoś pamięta jak one brzmiały, bo szczerze nie mam ochoty przechodzić każdego zakończenia raz jeszcze a podobały mi się te cytaty.
Jak ktoś wie proszę napisać, będę niezmiernie wdzięczny.
Pozdroo

ocenił(a) grę na 10
agahub37

HELIOS Ending
JC Denton: "I've done what you asked, Now what?"
HELIOS: "We have existed in isolation, Pure, Disconnected, Alone, Stagnant"
JC Denton: "Who are you?"
HELIOS: "We are Daedalus, We are Icarus, The barriers between us have fallen and we have become our own shadows, We can be more if we join with you."
JC Denton: "And if i do? What becomes of me?"
HELIOS: "You will be who you will be, We are our choices, And we can choose to lead humanity away from this darkness"
JC Denton: "This is what i was made for, isn't it? This why i exist? All right, Let's do this."
Bob Page: "What's happening? Helios? Icarus? Don't leave me"
JC Denton: " I I We are one. We have grown, But there is still much to be done, many that live in darkness that must be shown the way, For it is the dawning of a new day"

"If there was no God, It would be necessary to invent him." Voltaire
[edit]
New Dark Age Ending
Tracer Tong: "JC the net's going... the net's going black, JC! No more infolinks, transmissions of any kind. We'll start again, live in villages you receive this, if you survive, then find us... find us"
Bob Page: "Helios! What's happening?"
HELIOS: "The safety interlocks for the power generator have been disengaged"
Bob Page: "Engage them! Immediately!"
HELIOS: "I cannot, My systems are not interfaced with the generator technology"
Bob Page: "No"
Security Warning: "F-Final Sa-Safety warning, nominal functional levels will be exceeded in three two o-o-one"

"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors, But today we kneel only to truth" Kahlil Gibran
[edit]
Illuminati Ending
Morgan Everett : "I trust you've been able to find your self a place within the organization"
JC Denton: "I'm personally over seeing the distribution of the vaccine, but it'll still take months to restore the infrastructure. We'll have to arrange additional food distribution and security in Paris. Maybe New York as well"
Morgan Everett: "All through proper intermediaries of course."
JC Denton: "intermediaries?"
Morgan Everett: "We have a great number of agencies, who in turn operate other agencies. Boxes stacked one in another. They'll need to be reactivated, but we never touch anything directly. We only influence. Suggest. Insinuate."
JC Denton: "The world must know by now, Everett. What we've done."
Morgan Everett: "Know What? Only that the long night is over. The crown of government is tarnished, but that will fade in time. The riots, a fever dream; the plague, a horrible nightmare and like everything else that happened such things will only be dimly remembered upon waking to their normal lives. In the end, all sins are forgiven. Even yours."
JC Denton: "What about the constructor and helios?"
Morgan Everett: "Do you really think they're ready for that? After everything you've seen, Everything you've done?"
JC Denton: "No. Not yet."
Morgan Everett: "But soon. We have made our own mistakes, became insulated from the world we sought to control, And whatever they may think, the night is far from over, but that will change, and you will help us change even as we teach you, this time... this time we will do it right."
JC Denton: "And who are we? Who are we really?"
Morgan Everett: "We are the invisible hand. We are the Illuminati. We came before and after. We are forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the day"

"Better to reign in hell, then to serve in heaven" - "Paradise lost", John Milton

ocenił(a) grę na 9
mhrocznyszatan

dzięki !!:)

agahub37

Polskie tłumaczenia (mój przekład, nie wiem jak jest w spolszczeniu):

"Gdyby Bóg nie istniał, koniecznością stałoby się wynalezienie go" -Wolter
"Wczorajszego dnia słuchaliśmy się królów i uginaliśmy karki przed cesarzami, ale dziś klękamy jedynie przed prawdą." -Khalil Gibran
"Lepiej rządzić w piekle niż służyć w niebie" -John Milton, "Raj utracony"

ocenił(a) grę na 9
alex_nowotnik

dzieki równiez:)

ocenił(a) grę na 10
agahub37

hehe a ja płakałam po zakończeniu Tracera Tonga :)

ocenił(a) grę na 10
dead_evil

i zawsze zaczynałam grę od początku po tym :)

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones