użytkownik usunięty

HELLO!
DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH, PLEASE?
I AM LOOKING FOR JERZY KAWALEROWICZ Gra IN VHS,
CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE?
THANK YOU!
Rodolfo

ocenił(a) film na 3

Why are you looking for this film? It's one of the worst films by this director. I suppose you know some other Kawalerowicz's movies, so you should know what I mean.

ocenił(a) film na 3

Well, I have to echo the opinion above - this is absolute failure from Mr Kawalerowicz, nowhere near "Night Train" or "Mother Joanna".

But if you want to experience it yourself I am afraid you need to resort to emule as I did as the movie wasn't issued neither VHS nor DVD - and I doubt it will be given its quality.
Anyway - the choice is yours (and also the time invested ;-), here is control sum if you wanted to give it a try :

ed2k://|file|Gra%20-%20Kawalerowicz%20-%201968.avi|699203584|906505D33F2362BD896 8250473F0B90C|h=63T3R7UE3BZXOOVXM5CCDJDOU3NHLI24|/

I pulled it from there. No subtitles though and the movie is very much based on dialogues, so might be an additional challenge for you if you don't speak Polish.
Anyway - enjoy Warsaw sights from 60's and crazy drive in DDR's Wartburg two stroke engine car as that's probably the only things worth to remember from that rather pathetic movie.

ocenił(a) film na 6

He, he.. facet chyba zapuscił korzenie, czekając na odpowiedź. Widać jednak, że cierpliwość popłaca, bo po trzech latach dowiedział się, że film, którego tak usilnie poszukiwał jest słaby i szkoda na niego czasu, a poza tym, i tak nie został wydany na żadnym vhsie, ani na dvd, więc musi sobie go sciagnąć z internetu. Nieżle..:)

użytkownik usunięty
dustman

Oczywiście , że został wydany na DVD , JAK JESTEM W eMPIKU zawsze go widze , niestety jest rzeczywiście słaby , więc chyba nigdy go nie zakupię.

A może ktoś łaskawie udzieli temu panu odpowiedzi na pytanie, zamiast
osądzać film. Ja na przykład uważam, że jest on znakomity.

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones