ocen
6,7 10 1 1097
6,8 5
ocen krytyków
Fort Apache, Bronx
powrót do forum filmu Fort Apache, Bronx

re:mini.scencje

ocenił(a) film na 7

jeśli twoje dziecko najbardziej na świecie kocha filmy, a ty najbardziej na świecie kochasz swoje dziecko, to kup mu cinema speculation - w świątyni, rozdział 13:

Gould was sort of famous inside Hollywood for writing the screenplay Fort Apache the Bronx, which was a script that got passed around the industry that everybody loved but no one would produce (they eventually produced a really mediocre movie out of it in 1981 starring Paul Newman).
(..)
Since, Pam has really worked and stretched herself as an actress. She’s done a lot of stage, and her performance in the film, Fort Apache the Bronx is just fantastic. That’s truly great character work. I’ve always wanted to direct her. Finally I found a piece of material that just presented itself as perfect. Somebody said to me, “Well, did you read her?” I answered that you don’t write a Charles Bronson movie and have Bronson read for it.

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones